You already know by now that your musical output is important. You know how to use your DAW. You've got the basics of music production down. You just don't produce new tracks as often as you would like.
It frustrates you every day. So, what can you do about it?
||I've taken all the music production workflow and creativity tips, techniques and strategies I've picked up over the years and put them in my new online course called "Studio Flow".
The aim of this course is to help you make more music, in a consistent and reliable way.
Learn to know and beat your #1 enemy.
Get the right perspective, the perspective that is conducive to productivity in the studio.
Discover tips, insights, tricks and techniques that help you find your flow and increase your output to the level where you know it could be.
Turn your music production talent into something you can rely on time and time again to deliver quality results.
Feel fantastic when you start to crush it on a regular basis!
- 1: Creativity = Life FREE PREVIEW
- 2: Know Your Enemy FREE PREVIEW
- Task: Get/read "The War of Art" FREE PREVIEW
- 3: Beat Your Enemy FREE PREVIEW
- Task: Get/read "Turning Pro" FREE PREVIEW
- 4: Get Clear FREE PREVIEW
- Task: Get/read "GTD" FREE PREVIEW
- 5: Find Your Flow FREE PREVIEW
- Task: Watch Flow Video FREE PREVIEW
- 6: How to Stay Motivated in the Studio FREE PREVIEW
- 7: Where Killer Tracks Come From FREE PREVIEW
- 8: Producer Success Habit #1
- 9: Producer Success Habit #2
- 10: Producer Success Habit #3
- 11: Producer Success Habit #4
- 12: A Way to Maximise Speed & Efficiency
- 13: How to Keep It Fresh
- 14: One Way to Start Faster
- Example of a Start-Up Template
- 15: How To Work Faster
- 16: How To Work Even Faster
- Example of 128s
- 17: Can We Go Faster?
- 18: One Way to Keep the Flow
- 19: Avoid This Rookie Mistake
- 20: Pro Creativity Hack
- 21: Keep 'Em Seperated
- 22: Pro Productivity Hack
- 23: Progress Faster
- 24: Creativity Lays on the Other Side of This
- 25: Let It Go!
- 26: Get Meta With It
- 27: Always Remember This
- 1: Challenge Exercises
- Week 1 - Seeds
- Week 2 - Loops
- Week 3 - Arrangements
- Week 4 - Mixes
- Week 5 - Full Tracks
- Gareth, The Commercial Hippies
- Will, Bad Tango
- Complete this quick survey to give me feedback about the course. Thanks!
“I enjoyed Studio Flow it was very insightful. "The War of Art" was a real find, thank you for that! The course has a lot of useful production tips as well as the incentive to be more productive. I liked the self-pace aspect of the course. I found the preparation templates and learning the 128's useful as well as learning how to refine production processes”. I would definitely recommend this course to other producers, I found it to be very helpful. Keep up the good work! It is appreciated.”
“I wasn't sure if it was the content I needed right now. But... it turned out to be REALLY helpful and almost exactly the info I needed at this point in my pursuit of music. Thanks! SO many ideas to get out of the rut I'm in, challenge myself and have a process for getting creative. I liked the checklist format and loved that each lesson was super short and digestible. I could easily take notes the whole time a watched the videos without missing things or having to pause/stop. It will speed up my producing. It gives me a toolkit to use for creating. It will help me to design my purposeful practice regime. Yes! Very helpful info at a reasonable price. Quick to get through and a wealth of knowledge to ultimately help producers BUILD SKILLS instead of just knowledge. Thanks a lot!”